Assists engineering with day to day operations. Uses “hands on” approach to resolve production and manufacturing issues.
- Update/creates 2 and 3 dimensional CAD drawings
- Assemble fixture to technical drawings
- Perform engineering test as directed
- Update inventory of engineering parts and fixtures
- Initiates ECNs
- Assists in setup and programming of manufacturing machinery
- Assists in developing and documenting production processes
- Completes tasks as directed by Engineering Manager with minimum supervision.
- Technical Capacity
- Quick Learner
- Human Interaction
- Time Management
- Highly Organized
This position has no supervisory responsibility.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to vibration. The employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and in high, precarious places and is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and to climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk or hear.
The employee must regularly lift and move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
[Indicate education based on requirements that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. See examples below.]
- BS degree in an engineering field
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Inventor, Solidworks.
- Ability to read and comprehend technical drawings
- One year of related experience in a manufacturing environment
- Read, writing and verbally communicate in English
Preferred Education and Experience
[Indicate education based on requirements that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. See example below.]
- Experience in a ISO 9001 environment
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.