The Office Assistant is responsible for ordering all office supplies, travel between locations, and will be back up for shipping, receiving, incoming inspection and purchasing, as needed.
1. Maintain inventory for office supplies, janitorial supplies, medical cabinet supplies, and cafeteria supplies.
2. Use Frevvo system to order inventory items for processing.
3. Use company vehicle to pick up and drop off the daily mail at the post office.
4. Use UPS, FED Ex, and DHL website for shipping customer orders.
5. Complete receiving incoming inspection process.
6. Use Sales Pad Software for shipping and receiving
7. Use Great Plains Software to creating purchase orders
1. Problem Solving/Analysis
2. Time Management
3. Communication Proficiency
4. Teamwork Orientation
5. Technical Capacity
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. A moderate level of interaction with coworkers on the manufacturing floor will be required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Travel between facilities is required.Requirements
1. High School Diploma or equivalent
2. 1 – 3 years prior office experience
3. Microsoft Office Proficiency
4. Great Plains experience is preferred but not a must.
5. Sales Pad experience is preferred but not a must.