The photolithography operator is required to wear full cleanroom attire at all times. Perform weekly cleaning duties. Safely work with hazardous chemicals. Follow standard operating procedures to perform various manufacturing operations such as electroplating, photoresist application, curing, developing and removal, operating mask aligner systems, etching various materials using acid mixtures. Visual inspection using high power microscope.
- Complete production orders by priority
- Complete in production travelers and work in process logs
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the supervisor.
- Follows prescribed safety regulations for safe handling of hazardous chemicals
- Completes tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimum supervision.
- Communicate with Engineering and Technicians as needed
- Maintain cleanroom environment through routine cleaning and good practices
- Time Management
- Verbal communication
This position has no supervisory responsibility.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit at equipment or microscope for long periods of time.
As some visual inspection duties will also be required, specific vision abilities include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. Some physical strength and stamina are required for cleaning.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. -3:30 p.m.
Occasional travel between our Attleboro and North Attleboro locations may be required.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma.
- One year of related experience.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be able to read and write English.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Cleanroom experience
- Chemical handling experience
- Visual Inspection experience
- Prior experience working for ISO 9000 certified company
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.