Mini-Systems Inc. is in full compliance with government and industry standards. The following includes environmental, conflict materials, and counterfeit materials statements.
- Mercury Statement: No mercury or mercury compounds exist in supplied materials.
- Counterfeit Material Statement: Mini-Systems Inc. is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer). All purchases of components and raw materials are made directly from the manufacturer or one of our authorized distributors.
- Conflict Minerals Statement: Mini-Systems Inc. does not use any “conflict materials” as defined in Section 1502 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform Act and California Senate Bill 861.
- Reach Statement: To the best of Mini-Systems Inc. knowledge, all materials used in the manufacture of components are in compliance with the European regulation (EC) 1907/2006 concerning the Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH).
- Green Products Policy: Mini-Systems Inc. strives to become an environmentally responsible manufacturer. We are committed to ensuring that all products manufactured on behalf of our customers comply with governing legislation and/or customer specific requirements.